James L. Johnson Associates, Inc. serves a variety of regional and national clients that have
many different needs. These services include:
- Campus Security Vulnerability Assessment Services:
identification of potential security hazards, their likelihood of occurrence, and identification of remedies to the
vulnerabilities. These efforts include emergency response plan review, general policy and procedure review, inspections
of campus facilities and operations, and interviews with staff, students, and visitors where appropriate.
- Vulnerability Assessments: Systematic examination of your systems to
identify those critical infrastructures or related components that may be at risk from an attack, and the determination of
appropriate remedies that can be implemented to reduce risk.
- Counter Terrorism Programs: Systematic examination
of your systems to determine their vulnerability to domestic or foreign terrorist attack developing prioritized
remedies that can be implemented to reduce risk.
- Executive Protection Program Development: Assist in
the development of programs that meet the specific needs of the company, arranging for all aspects of a world-class
protection and response plan.
- Travel Security Programs: Present materials for
travelers to develop awareness (not paranoia) of inherent risks that exist anywhere in the world and what
can be done to reduce those hazards.
- Architectural Design Review: Assist design experts
by reviewing plans and specifications as to their effect on physical security, recommending improvements to
the physical environment before construction begins.
- Electronic Systems Design: Develop recommendations
for specific electronic and hardware security systems appropriate for the specific client and application.
- Emergency Response Plan Development: Assist in
the development of complete written
policies and procedures for security functions and operations, the foundation for all security operations.
- Systems Integration: Review existing operations to
determine the level to which the integration of security components can be effectively integrated with each
- On-Site Professional Security Management: Provide
professional security consultant(s) on a part-time basis, to manage security operations in lieu of the client
hiring or assigning employees to the critical job.
- Site Selection Crime/Vulnerability Analysis For New Developments:
Review and analyze conditions at a site in any location, to determine the level of
security that is appropriate and reasonable for that location.
Our security consultants provide expert advice and consultations in several environments including:
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Military Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- K-12 Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Airline Maintenance & Administrative Facilities
- Airports - Medium to Small
- Office Buildings - Low Rise to High Rise
- Office Campuses
- Police & Sheriff's Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
A variety of customers have used our expert security consultants in pursuit of
reasonable solutions including:
- Security Directors
- Facility Mangers
- Federal, State, and Local Governments
- Medical Centers
- Sports Venues
- School Districts
- Police Departments
- Sheriff's Departments
- Retail Companies